We are looking for Senior Full-Stack (.NET + Vue.js) engineers who longs for the opportunity to design and build large-scale applications with global impact. You will get a unique opportunity to build full-stack applications in the web spaces. Our service is built on different services including Angular 5+, Vue.js, Typescript, HTML, CSS(3), jQuery, Asp.net MVC (C#), MySql etc.
The position requires 70% back-end and architecture skills and 30% front-end abilities, knowledge with Vue.js and some understanding of angular 7. Our perfect match is a person who has high motivation to building stuff from the ground up as well as will and abilities to take over any challenge that comes up in their way.
About the client
The company provides services for financial risk and personal/corporate asset management. It sticks to the Know Your Customer verification requirements to provide high-level protection of transactions from fraud activities such as money laundering.
- Developing new functionality of E-Wallet application;
- Writing code from scratch or adapting existing code to meet business requirements;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting;
- Managing a small team of two programmers, code review.
- Deep knowledge with Front-End (&Responsive Websites)
- Great Asp.net / .net Core (C#) Skills
- Working with C# Reflection
- MySql – Best practices with DataReader
- Building Stored procedures, indices, etc
- Microservices Architecture and practices
- Dockers (private repository)
- TeamCity (For CI/CD)
- Working with Elasticsearch (NEST)
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal training and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is a US global company with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Bern, and Tel Aviv and with R&D facilities in Ukraine. Innovecs specializes in serving Supply Chain & Logistics, Adtech, Fintech, Telecom and Healthcare, and Entertainment markets. Our philosophy is to exactly fulfill our clients’ needs and always go the extra mile to exceed their expectations.
Our clients consider us as a partner with strong technical expertise and a deep understanding of a client’s business that brings not a product only but help to build a successful and scalable business.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET