Infopulse welcomes talented professionals to join our project as a Senior Manual QA Engineer.
The most ambitious goal of the project is to develop solution that will transform Germany healthcare market.
The distributed global team will include highly secured cloud solution from a world known tech provider and two scrum teams from Ukraine which develop mobile solution integrated with that cloud. This solution will digitalize and centralize healthcare data, provided by insurance companies to its patients.
· At least 5 years of experience with manual testing
· Scrum / Agile
· Experience in mobile applications testing is essential
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Quick learner and self-managed
· Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be an advantage:
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Areas of Responsibility:
· Perform manual tests for mobile application on iOS and Android platform
· Manage individual priorities and deadlines
· Collaborate with a team of experienced developers
· Collaborate with variety of project stakeholders
Delivering excellence in Software R&D, Application Management, Cloud & IT Operations, Cybersecurity, and BPO for clients worldwide, Infopulse has built a reputation of a trusted full-service solution provider. Founded over 25 years ago, Infopulse today is represented in 10 countries across Western and Eastern Europe.
Infopulse efficiently combines in-depth industry knowledge and technological expertise to deliver enhanced business value to its customers. We provide technology services and solutions for Automotive, Banking & Finance, E-Commerce, Energy, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail & Wholesale, Software & High-Tech, Telecom, and other industries.
DOU company page: