PayKey (paykey.com/) bridges the gap between banking and social, enabling banks to have their brands become a part of their customers’ social and messaging experience. PayKey enables banks to provide their customers with the ability to initiate and complete a range of financial services.
- Develop a simple and efficient SDK.
- Tailor custom UI/UX for each client.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective C code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- 1-2 years’ experience in iOS applications development.
- Knowledge of OOP/OOD and clean code principles.
- Hands on experience with iOS SDK frameworks, Xcode.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with Cocoa Pods.
- Experience with source control systems (Git) and Bug Tracking systems (Jira).
- English level - intermediate and higher.
- Experience in developing App Extensions, in particular, Keyboard extensions is an advantage.
- Frameworks Development is an advantage.
- Unit testing experience.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject.
- Challenge seeker and Fast learner
- Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision.
What's in it for you:
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations alike around the world.
Our 3,500+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS