Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT.
Dialog Semiconductor is a leading provider of custom, highly-integrated and configurable mixed-signal ICs, ideal for a wide range of applications, including smartphone, automotive, computing & storage and the IoT. We are a socially responsible employer pursuing programs that benefit our employees, stakeholders and community, and are backed by world-class manufacturing partners.
Dialog’s custom power management, configurable mixed-signal and highly-integrated connectivity ICs deliver outstanding efficiency, flexibility and performance advantages. Dialog’s ICs make it possible to develop the next generation of smart devices for consumers and businesses by enhancing product functionality, accelerating the pace of innovation and powering the smart connected future.
Dialog has a renowned reputation for flexible, dynamic support and world-class innovation. The world’s leading electronics manufacturers and suppliers trust Dialog to deliver, thanks to our decades of experience as an established business partner in the rapid development of custom ICs.
• 2+ years of commercial experience in software quality assurance/control;
• Strong knowledge of QA Domain, QA Processes, Test Management;
• Experience writing test cases from requirements;
• Experience running manual tests;
• Experience testing desktop applications;
• Experience in usage of Test Management tools and Defect Tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, TestLink/TestRail, etc.);
• Experience in usage of Virtual machines (VM VirtualBox or VMware);
• Experience in usage of Version Control System (SVN, GIT, etc.) and source code management solution (GitLab);
• Pre-intermediate/Intermediate English;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Flexibility to support various team needs and be a team player;
As a plus:
• Technical background (Computer Science or Electrical Engineering);
• Knowledge of different platforms (macOS, Linux, Windows);
• Experience in usage of Commandline/Terminal;
• Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins, etc.);
• Basic knowledge in test automation;
•Friendly and highly professional team;
•28 calendar days paid vacation;
•Flexible working hours;
•Professional & personal growth.
Full-featured integrated development environment (GreenPAK Designer) that allows you to specify exactly how you want the GreenPAK IC to be configured.
This provides you direct access to all GreenPAK IC features and complete control over the routing, configuration options and generates a firmware for a GreenPAK device.
GreenPAK Designer has a set of debugging tools based on software simulation and interaction with hardware development kits.
Sunvery is an agency of dedicated professionals. We care about all small details in the recruitment process to save time of the client and create the best candidate’s experience. Working with us you will feel all the advantages of having business with people that love what they do. It is our job to help you.
Let’s get to know each other to do more and achieve better results.
Apply for job
Job posted on
26 March 2020