Company ANODA is looking for an experienced Android Developer. We are focusing on developing high-quality cross-platform apps in web and native mobile fields.
Our office is located in the city center and we have a team of strong and cool developers who will become your friends and mentors.
Join our team and let’s create the future together!
• Over 2 years of experience in Android Application Development
• Solid understanding software patterns and lifecycle of components in Android
• Good understanding of Android UI principles. Material design
• Android Jetpack (MVVM, Android Architecture Components, Dagger 2, DataBinding)
• Knowledge of Java, Kotlin
• Excellent knowledge of RxJava 2
• Experience with SQLite, Room
• Experience with Google | Firebase APIs and SDKs
• Practical experience with OkHttp, Retrofit 2, Moxy (Mosby)
• Solid knowledge of Git
• Initiative and proactivity
• Experience with Espresso, JUnit, Mockito would be a plus
• Good written and spoken English level
Work on high-level, interesting projects, no legacy all projects starts from zero
Nice environment for skill up and a friendly team
Stable compensation growth based on personal achievements
100% paid sick list
Free coffee, tea, and yummies )))
Про компанію ANODA
Сайт компанії: https://anoda.mobi/
ANODA is more than an average mobile app development company. Besides enhancing our skills development and design we keep contacts with marketers. This helps us understand the business side of mobile development. On top of that, it helps us gain a deep understanding of target audience insights, their needs, and desires. These skills help us strengthen the business side of your app and deliver an amazing experience to your users. It’s our huge advantage over other companies who focus on development without giving a thought about an app’s viability.
Office: Serpova 4a, office #1, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Job posted on
8 October 2019