iOS (with Objective-C) Intern
At our company, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile Apple and Android devices to protect both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access.
You will have the opportunity to get your hands on developing enterprise grade SDKs for enterprise mobile systems. We need someone with a passion for problem solving and maintaining applications and desire to make an impact on our organization and on real world problems.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and documentation
- Understand the current system and come up with innovative and creative ideas for re-factoring to eliminate needless calls from customers
- Help to focus on customer issue investigation and fixes to help ensure continued success with the product
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of middleware and SDK platforms
- Experience in Object-Oriented Programming, Client/Server Architecture, and Data structures
- Technical experience with Objective C, iOS tools, iOS system or internals
- Troubleshooting skills across integrated platforms and systems
- Experience building software on multiple mobile devices and platforms including the iPhone and iPad
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of networking, operating systems, and security
- Self-motivated and excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience in collaboration with QA, product management and support engineers
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Work in multithreading environment
25 years, 30 global offices, 7000+ employee.
KEY CUSTOMER VERTICALS:
Healthcare, Retail, Media, Financial Services, Software.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES AND PRACTICE AREAS:
experience design, big data and analytics, internet of things, devops, security, digital marketing innovation center, artificial intelligence, smart sensors.
Job posted on
8 October 2019