Our Client is a broad-based international financial centre in Abu Dhabi
A natural next step in Abu Dhabi's role as a dependable and responsible participant in the global financial community and in line with Abu Dhabi's Economic Policy, our Client, a financial free zone, will play a pivotal role in positioning the city as a global center for business and finance, connecting the economies of the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
Our Client's three independent authorities (registration, financial regulatory and courts) ensure that the business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practice that is recognized by major financial centers across the world.
The project aims to provide design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance and enhancement services for the Market Disclosure Platform.
Our Client's financial regulatory authority needs a platform that will be used by Issuers of Securities and Reporting Entities, in order to file and disclose public and financial information, as well as allow the Listing Authority and Recognized Investment Exchanges to disseminate information to the Reporting Entities, markets and the public (i.e. trading halts etc). It will also be used for filing and public disclosure of prospectuses, listing information, public disclosures/company announcements.
It is imperative that the platform enables all Reporting Entities of all statuses (i.e. primary and secondary listings) to make all Regulatory and statutory disclosures required under applicable legislation.
Market disclosure platform includes:
1. Secure online submission and e-verification of disclosure documents by Reporting Entity
2. Submission management, screening and workflow capability at Listing Authority (document management)
3. Secure storage and archive of all submissions in line with data retention policies.
4. Fully searchable, public-facing disclosure publication capability
5. Data feed publication capability - i.e. provision of disclosure feeds to data services providers (Reuters, Bloomberg etc.)
6. Connection for live dissemination of data to the relevant trading platform.
The following technologies will be used to deliver the Market Disclosure Platform:
• Sitecore v9 - WCM (Web Content Management) Platform
• Apache Solr - Search indexing tool
• Microsoft SQL server 2016 - Database
• Team Foundation Server - Requirements, Test Cases, Test Execution (bug tracking) and Source Code Management
Long-term business trips to Abu Dhabi: 1-3 months
Responsibilities are (but not limited to) -
• Participate in requirements clarification and sprint planning sessions
• Design automation technical solution
• Writing automated tests
• Supporting development team in writing unit and integration tests
• Defining best practices
• Supporting product testing and acceptance
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page: