Our customer is one of the largest and most well-established online travel agents in Europe.
The company was successfully helping people book their hotels, flights and other travel arrangements for over 13 years. Over two million holidaymakers book annually by using this resource.
Right now you have a chance of joining international result oriented team of professionals and apply and multiply your skills
- Develop and support front end part of the large complex web system
- Participate in planning of development strategy for each iteration
- Document development results in source code and wiki
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS
- CSS3, HTML5, DOM, jQuery
- Experience with TypeScript
- OOP/Design patterns
- Good understanding of REST/SOAP, HTTP
- Sufficient English to communicate with customers on daily calls
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.