Regular QA Automation (Web) Engineer
Person should be able to analyze the existing frameworks, propose and discuss technology solutions, provide proper level of development of new features, writing System/Unit tests. Should be a good team player to be able to work in Agile environment.
Regular QA Automation Engineer builds and implements testing process (planning, designing, execution and reporting), executes test cases in both manual and automated way. Builds and maintain test automation framework for the product and constantly increases automated testing coverage, 100% of automated cases is a goal.
- Collaborates with other team members in Agile environment;
- Participates in communication with customer;
- Participates in planning sessions and estimates own tasks;
- Designs test cases;
- Designs and develops test automation framework for product testing using Java, JBehave, JUnit and other tools if required;
- Maintains test automation framework, constantly increases testing coverage and automated testing coverage;
- Defines testing environment requirements. Maintains testing environments.
We are looking for Regular QA Automation engineer with proven commercial experience of 2+ years
- Must have ability to determine requirements, decompose complex use-cases and requirements into atomic
- Regular knowledge of QA methodologies and SDLCs (2+ years)
- Programming skills in Java or JS (1+ years)
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, Selenoid hub (1+ years)
- Continuous integration tools experience, Jenkins or other
Nice-to-Have Skills: - Experience with Unix systems (is a good plus)
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.