The new project is for world leader in machine building for the agricultural sector that should be created from the scratch.
Main goal of the project is to develop the embedded software for extension board, called Gateway Board, which is part of Robotic Mower. And this Gateway Board should provide functionality that will allow the vehicle to communicate to a cloud and to multiple connected devices. Module shall be developed including requirements, software and test engineering.
Our team: The team is located in multiple regions (UA, Poland, UK)
Technologies used: C\C++, IoT, MQTT, AWS, Python, C\C++
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. develop components based on specifications, and agreed architecture
3. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
4. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
5. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and software development processes
1. Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
2. Good level of C/C++
3. OOP, OOD principles
4. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
5. Experience with code compiled cross platform: Linux(PC), ARM as Target
6. Networking (TCP\IP)
Automotive experience is a plus
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.