We are looking for a motivated candidate to join our fast-growing engineering team. You will work closely with the solution engineers and software development teams in Kharkiv and other locations to quickly address customer needs and build application prototypes using Redpoint platform APIs.
Redpoint Positioning is a pioneer in technology solutions for indoor Real Time Location Systems (RTLS). Built upon multiple essential patents, Redpoint offers an RTLS platform that makes large scale, low cost and high precision indoor GPS a reality. With broad application across enterprises for tracking assets and people, Redpoint's unique solution is perfect for asset management, honing workforce efficiency, and improving employee safety. Our platform solutions have been adopted by a number of Fortune 100 enterprises.
- 2+ years of experience in a hands-on software engineer role.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to convey information to non-technical people in a concise and clear way.
- Experience developing applications using web services and REST API.
- Knowledge of HTTP and WebSocket protocols.
- UI application development using frameworks similar to QT, MSVS or JWT.
- Familiarity with source-code control and bug tracking systems.
- Programming experience in OO languages as Java, C# or C++ would be a plus.
- Professional growth;
- Challenging tasks;
- Highly qualified team;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comfortable office;
- Flexible schedule.
About Redpoint Positioning Corporation
Redpoint Positioning is a pioneer in high-precision Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS). Redpoint develops advanced IoT and wireless technologies, and deploys its patented positioning platform across a variety of enterprise markets. We’re dedicated to improving workforce safety and productivity while enhancing workplace awareness. At Redpoint we strive to maintain a culture where you own your work and are encouraged to explore new ideas in an open, respectful and collaborative environment. We work hard to deliver quality for our customers. If you seek an environment where you can expand your technical expertise and use your imagination, this just may be the place for you.
Job posted on
11 September 2019.