Online Programmer Trainee (Ubisoft Coding Campus)
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kiev and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kiev was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.
Fast-tracking your career sounds good, right? Now in its second edition, the Ubisoft Coding Campus international career accelerator prepares you for a career in Online Programming in one of the most dynamic industries: video games.
During 7 months, you will boost your experience with the help of Ubisoft programming experts as mentors and specialized teachers from universities.
The program is based on-site at Ubisoft Bucharest and Ubisoft Kiev studios and gives intensive practical training, which a typical online programmer would encounter in a project.
If you graduate successfully, you will relocate to one of the Ubisoft studios participating in the program - Annecy, Montpellier, Paris, Quebec, Helsinki (Redlynx), Singapore, Toronto, Barcelona, Reflections and continue as a full-time Online Programmer.
The courses will take place at Ubisoft Bucharest’s and Kiev’s offices between November 2019 - June 2020 and you will be also rewarded with a monthly scholarship.
- Develop your own 2D Game while going through each chapter of the Curricula (link to Curricula description on the website);
- Get actively involved in the courses and work closely with team members in order to achieve set objectives;
- Become proficient in the tools, techniques, and processes used for game and server development at Ubisoft;
- Gain knowledge in all online development related activities from replication concepts, services, and games security to guarantee its safety;
- Write clean code and technical documentation.
- Passionate about gaming (and have some personal gaming projects to show it);
- Good programming knowledge (C/C++);
- Fresh graduate or final year student (top of your class);
- Analytical thinking, algorithmic and data structure skills;
- Fast learner and eager to evolve in the field of online programming;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and work in a team.
- A monthly scholarship and a full-time contract in one Ubisoft studio in case of good performance;
- Unlimited “questions time” with industry-leading experts;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- An exciting industry constantly evolving;
- Professional working environment;
- Great development potential.
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kiev has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kiev Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded