Project goal is developing a Kubernetes based platform used by multiple Customer's products.
The platform provides capabilities for fast and reliable data storage, authentication, authorization and session management, security support, notification of thousands of clients, monitoring and cluster analyzing. Main focus areas are Integration with other in house applications, deployment (Database Schema, Software update, Containerization on Windows), cybersecurity (authentication, authorization and session management, API Gateway based on Openresty)
• Implement software components according to the design specifications.
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Quick learner, with exceptional problem solving skills and ability to get fast into foreign code and architecture, reverse engineering experience
• Able to work independently with minimal direction is a must
• Communication with customer representatives
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment
• Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement best practice cross project solutions within a structured development process
• Strong experience with implementing/scaling ingestion pipeline with Kafka. Ability to understand challenges of ensuring no data loss across a complex processing pipeline based on Kafka. Messaging/Middleware/Integration.
• Strong Experience with creating RESTfull Spring Boot microservices
• Experience developing Java application/services/platform 5+ years
• Ability to work with Service-mesh language agnostic microservice architecture
• Strong experience with Linux, bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Java 11, Infinispan, RDBMS, JMS, LDAP, GIT
• Experience with System Integration, CI/CD Jenkins
• Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate or above (both spoken and written)
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
25 November 2019