New Navigation project is looking for an experienced Senior and Lead Java Developers to help making autonomous driving one step closer.
The goal of the project is to build a big data processing pipeline that produces the map enabling highly-autonomous driving (HAD) for one of the market leading automaker, by combining the high-definition base map with the dynamic content (such as traffic incidents, information about road signs, variable speed limits, information about lane, bridge, tunnel closures, restrictions from road authorities, as well as the custom OEM overlay data) using the industry leading technologies for distributed processing and delivery of geolocation data.
• Applications development
• Participation in team meetings
• Requirement refinement, sprint planning and task estimations
• Develop unit/integration tests
• Contribute into the technical design of the system
• Strong communications and collaboration skills, able to challenge clients and team member constructively.
• Strong experience with Java core, 5+ years (collections, concurrency, memory model, garbage collection, streaming API, Java 8+).
• OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns.
• Maven, Gradle or Ant
• Strong engineering practices: unit-testing, integration testing, code reviews
• Experience with git
• CI/CD delivery (AWS)
• Experience with Scala
• Experience with Google Protobuf
• Apache Flink, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka
• Basic AWS know-how
• Key-Value stores, e.g. Redis
• Experience with Graphana and Splunk
• Strong math fundamentals
• Experience working with geolocation data and maps
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
Job posted on
13 August 2019.