We're looking for talented QA Engineer to join our team in Kharkiv office.
Ascendix Technologies is a software and services technology company based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas, Texas and Kharkiv, Ukraine. We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
● Manual product testing, including the production of document packs for review and sign-off;
● Creation/update existing test documentation;
● Test-cases, check-lists execution
● Take part in smoke/sanity/functional/regression/acceptance testing;
● Reporting test results to relevant parties;
● Requirements testing/ validation.
● 1 + year in testing, including Web API testing;
● Intermediate English;
● University degree in a technical field;
● Conceptual knowledge of SDLC;
● Knowledge of Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices;
● Understanding of the main principles of non-functional testing;
● Experienced user of windows;
● Good problem-solving skills;
● Strong analytical skills;
● Attention to details;
● Good communication skills.
Will be a plus:
● Knowledge of at least one programming language;
● Experience with debugging tools and Fiddler.
Ascendix offers you:
● Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
● Convenient parking near the office building;
● Insurance policy.
● Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
● Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan;
● Technical leads and mentors;
● Open management and well-established processes;
● Regular performance reviews;
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
● Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
● English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
● Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
● Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
● Anniversary and Birthday presents.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.
Job posted on
10 October 2019