On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in the Compliance team, which develops and owns the set of scalable .NET applications.
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
- Design and develop 24/7 high scale APIs and distributed system using Microsoft Azure cloud, C#, RabbitMQ, Redis and more
- Write unit tests, integration tests and CI/CD scripts
- Own, monitor and improve our services in production
- Lead design effort; write technical design documents and held design review meetings
- Own and lead collaborative efforts with various stake holders including: Product, IT, Dev. teams
- Be a technical leader; research and promote new technologies and tools
- Face technical challenges – performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- Be involved throughout our services life cycle, influence every step of the way
- Be part of an amazing fast-paced team
- 5 year’s experience with .Net
- Knowledge and experience with RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experienced in developing distributed, highly available and high scale RESTful APIs;
- Experience with client side development;
- Proficient in C#, performance improvement and SQL;
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Experienced with cloud technologies; preferably Microsoft Azure
What's in it for you:
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Apply for job
Job posted on
10 October 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you