Ascendix is looking for Middle JS developer to join a brand-new, greenfield project for our European client. It’s a rare opportunity to contribute to a system that will be in wide scale use across several European countries with ambitious plans for expansion.
Your future team will consist of: Tech Lead, Back-End devs, QAs, BA and PM.
We use the latest technology stack, Microservice Architecture, Code Review, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Code Inspection with Sonar.
• Development of the functionality and features for the new project;
• Follow established development practices and processes;
• Coordinate with team and business analysts to determine functionalities and conduct an analysis of business requirements;
• Create and update technical documentation;
• Collaborate with team members;
• Take part in code reviews;
• Constantly learn and improve yourself.
• Strong knowledge of Vue.js or React ;
• Experience of MVVM pattern usage;
• Working Experience with Web Services, REST APIs;
• Experience with CSS preprocessors;
• Very strong frontend UI engineering skills;
• Understanding of development concepts and methodologies;
• Experience in agile scrum development environment;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Functional technical English at an intermediate level.
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of Web Workers;
• Working experience with Chart.js.
Ascendix offers you:
• Centrally located office with comfortable working conditions (not an open-space);
• Convenient parking near the office building;
• Insurance policy.
• Paid time off — 20 working days; paid sick days — 5 working days;
• Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company;
• Flexible work schedule;
Career and professional growth:
• Individual development plan;
• Technical leads and mentors;
• Open management and well-established processes;
• Regular performance reviews;
• Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight);
• Variety of training opportunities and knowledge sharing;
• English classes compensation according to company policy.
Fun and Sports:
• Compensation for sports, own football team, yoga sessions in the office;
• Corporate events, team-buildings and awesome parties;
• Anniversary and Birthday presents.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility. We have deep experience in Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com CRM platforms, and offer products, services, and productivity modules on both platforms.
Our flagship offering is a globally deployed relationship management platform on Amazon for Commercial Real Estate supporting thousands of users across dozens of countries. The solution comprises a backend built on modern search and NoSQL technologies, supporting desktop and mobile clients built around the most modern UX concepts. The multi-lingual system allows for client configuration and customization and provides interesting integration and customization projects for our services teams. We will look to bring this innovative solution stack to other business domains and segments as we continue to evolve the offering.
Ascendix is constantly striving to grow and evolve our own products and services teams to be increasingly cloud service and platform focused, concentrating on Azure, Amazon and SalesForce as platform providers. We are looking for the right people who can help our company and our clients utilize the latest cloud computing technologies to address current business challenges.