Playtika is currently seeking an initiative and expert Team Leader to lead our Features Development Team in Kiev.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the company’s Agile procedures are understood and implemented and together with the PO accountable for the quality product delivered on time.
You will lead and motivate the cross-functional development team of 10 people and organize the development process of new projects from A to Z.
You will also set and monitor the team’s goas, remove impediments, ensure that the Team adheres to the company’s practices, rules and procedures and help the team practice scrum principals.
We are looking for :
• 2+ years of experience leading large development teams from 4 people
• At least 3 years of experience working with Agile methodology
• 3+ years of coding experience in Java or .Net or C++
• Experience working with BD (MySQL, SQL Server)
• 2+ years of experience with JS (any framework)
• Solid expertise of CI/CD pipeline
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Ability to effectively organize the process in intense situations
• Flexible mindset, business goals orientation
• English — at least Upper-Intermediate (daily communication)
The advantage will be if you have:
• Certificate PSM or CSM or similar
• Experience in the game dev area
• Work in the leading global online gaming company with modern technologies
• Leading the process of product development from A to Z
• Challenging tasks and professional development, knowledge & best practice sharing, training, and conferences paid by the company;
• Free corporate English lessons and discussion club with a native speaker;
• Sports compensation;
• Medical insurance;
• Talented and friendly team;
• Comfortable office 5 min walk from Vokzalna metro with fruits and snacks unlimited:)
• Amazing and huge corporate events like this one here: bit.ly/2FXpfyD
About Recruiter Playtika
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
More about us in 77 seconds https://vimeo.com/233735189