Calendars 5 is amazingly beautiful calendar app for iOS recognized by The Verge and MacWorld and other top media. This application keeps up with the new technologies and constantly supports new features which appear on iOS (e.g. Apple Watch app, Siri Shortcuts, Drag n Drop, Multitasking, etc.)
Now Calendars 5 team is looking for a creative iOS developer to help us deliver the best-in-class product to people all around the world. You’ll face the most challenging tasks in your career and opportunities to make a great impact — build productivity app, that really helps millions of people. Also, you may expect tasks with different platforms and languages from time to time, as well as experiments with new technologies Marzipan (Catalyst) and ML.
Here’s how you fit in:
- You’re a person, that sees a big picture and product goals above the code.
- You like being part of a team and enjoy working with other leading engineers.
- You are an independent personality and a team player at the same time.
- You can work effectively in the situation of tough tradeoffs between functionality, complexity and development time.
- You’re passionate to create a product, that solves consumer needs the best and the most successful way.
What you'll do:
- Analyze the code and always look one step ahead - how the code affects other elements of the architecture and how it will be used in the future.
- Develop interface and core product components.
- Design application architecture.
- Develop custom UI and product animation.
- Provide code quality through code reviews & automated tests.
- Write integration with services such as Google Calendar, MS Exchange, iCloud.
Essential for the role:
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and SWIFT.
- Xcode, Instruments.
- Experience in modern Cocoa ecosystem, Cocoa Pods.
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Ability and will to fast learning.
- Git or Mercurial.
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Experience with Calendaring concepts (RFC5545, Google Calendars API, CalDAV Protocol).
- Knowledge of additional languages like C/C++, Go, Ruby, Python will be a plus.
- Software development: SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns, Memory management, Dependency management, Unit testing.
- Experience with analytics and a/b testing tools and concepts.
- Frameworks: GCD, EventKit, iCloud Services, StoreKit, Networking.
- UIKit, Core Graphics, Core Animation - experience in the creation of first-class custom interfaces, interactions, and animations.
- Networking frameworks - client-server solutions, content updates.
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS