Itera Norway is looking for a Senior Java Developer for new engagement with one of the strategic Nordic customers to form a core team in Oslo office for long-term cooperation.
Itera Norway is looking for a Senior Java Developer for new engagement with one of the strategic Nordic customers to form a core team in Oslo office for long-term cooperation. The primary specialization of our customer(s) is finance institutions like a banking, insurance, pension funds etc.
The assignment is to establish secure, stable, application development, integration and implementation of solution.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Design, develop and integrate system modules, features
• Design and develop unit test, integration tests
• Tight communication with business users, perform requirements analysis
• Tight communication with onsite/nearshore development team
• Communicate with rest of development/test team, on-site/nearshore architects and technical personnel
• At least 3+ years’ experience within agile software development
• Java 7 & 8
• Jira, Confluence, Fitnesse, TFS
• Git, SVN
o Spring - dependency injections, JDBC template
o Hibernate (where appropriate)
o Hazelcast\Vertx (clustering)
o Camel (mainly for connectivity)
o Siteminder (online access control)
• Knowledge of unit testing, continuous integration
• Deep understanding software product lifecycle, quality assurance approaches
• Experience of work in distributed environment with direct communication with customer
• Excellent communication skills
• English: upper-intermediate, both oral and written
• Self-organized and -motivated
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player with orientation on result
Is a plus:
• AWS Experience will be beneficial
• Knowledge in any of financial domain
• Competitive compensation according to Nordic labor market
• Relocation support
• Comfortable office with excellent facilities
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists
• Trainings, certifications covered by the company
About Itera - MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Itera is a company specializing in communication and technology. We combine our multidisciplinary strengths to gain deeper insight, explore new possibilities and bring better solutions to life.
Founded in 1999, Itera consists of more than 500 employees across offices in Oslo (HQ), Bryne, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Kiev and Bratislava. Itera is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol ITE.