DI.FM (online radio network) is looking for a Senior RoR Developer for a full-time position in the Product Development group. We're looking for a skilled backend engineer with 5+ years of experience building services and API's using Ruby/Rails.
DI.FM is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe. We work hard to deliver only the best music to our listeners around the world around the clock; it's an obsession that has led us to curate over 90 channels covering every style of electronic music, and we continue to add more. Everyone at DI.FM is extremely passionate about electronic music culture, and we love nothing more than making sure that excellent music keeps playing non-stop to our listeners around the world. We are a dedicated group made up of talented and passionate people from around the world, literally. We pride ourselves on finding the best talent to help us succeed by creating the best products possible, and we do so with no boundaries.
Our ideal candidates are dedicated, skilled and entrepreneurial; we love people who are driven, creative and know how to be accountable.
Learn more about the company: https://www.di.fm/about
DI.FM is looking for a Senior Rails Backend Developer for a full-time position in the Product Development group.
We're looking for a skilled backend engineer with 5+ years of experience building services and API's using Ruby/Rails.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own time and regularly produce quality code.
• Plan, execute and communicate your work on one of several applications within the Digitally Imported portfolio or on the platform that drives them all
• Participate actively in the entire dev process, from ideation to testing and release; we're a small group and we need people who can contribute in a variety of ways.
• Demonstrate your work regularly to the rest of the team and the rest of the company.
• Experience working in large environments with a team of multiple developers, stakeholders and departments.
• Advanced/Senior level Ruby on Rails experience
• Experience working with a version control system
• Proficiency in MySQL
• Knowing your way around a linux server (a bash prompt is your close friend)
• Knows HTTP inside and out, explicitly
• Experience with Agile development process
• History working with Golang
На данный момент работаю как независимый ИТ-рекрутер от лица нескольких американских продуктовых компаний. 90% вакансий предполагают remote занятость. Все собеседования - напрямую с менеджментом компаний (никаких посредников:-)!