This role will implement cloud solutions on MS Azure and processes leveraged by large number of applications hosted in the environment of our customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT-related field or a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, enterprise IT experience
- 1+ years of comprehensive Azure PaaS experience including the deployment and support of custom-developed, enterprise solutions
- Azure PaaS services including App Services, Key Vault, Azure Automation, Resource Manager, Storage/Backup, Application Service Environments (Equivalent experience across other cloud platforms will be considered, but there should be some level of hands-on exposure to Azure)
- 3+ years of build and deployment automation (Continuous Integration/Delivery) experience using industry-standard platforms
Database (SQL and NoSQL) and data services experience in Azure (Azure SQL, Document DB, HD Insight, Data backup)
- Azure Resource Manager template management
- Familiarity with Azure Virtual Networks, Network Security groups, DNS, Traffic Manager, Load Balancing and Availability Sets
- Build and deployment automation using one or more platforms such as Bamboo, Jenkins, TFS/VSTS, TeamCity, UrbanCode, etc.
- Strong understanding and application of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Excellent scripting skills. PowerShell is preferred
- Enterprise-level job experience, focusing on high volume, scalability and reusability when architecting automated solutions
- General knowledge of traditional network, firewalls and load balancers
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information with management and peers
- Strong technical documentation skills; workflows and support documentation
Infopulse Ukraine is one of the largest Ukrainian offshore software development companies; it has successfully worked within the world IT market for over 20 years.
Our mission is to keep the leading position in software development. The highest quality of services enables the long-term relationships with all of our clients, supplying and helping them to realise their potential, and using individual approaches for every customer. We are striving to keep our reputation as one of the largest and the most successful Ukrainian IT companies and continue to polish up our distinguishing features — dynamic development and a strong professional team.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you