Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
- Build the system BackEnd part to meet customer’s business needs;
- Develop and implement server side components according to the existing event driven architectural approaches;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Implement and test modification requests;
- Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
- Knowledge of Java 8 / 11;
- Experience in Spring Boot Framework;
- Experience in RESTful web services development
- Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ);
- Knowledge of available AWS services and their usage;
- Knowledge in RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization protocol;
- Proficient understanding of GIT version control system;
- Knowledge in Git flow and branch strategies;
- Fluent or upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with DynamoDB;
- Understanding Docker, LXC;
- Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.