We build the platform, which supports various information gathering and processing across the bank and providing access to this data through public cloud approach.
Solution will be built from the scratch using latest technologies. There is a potential to develop machine learning and data mining solutions as add-ons to the platform.
- Write good and well-tested code in Java
- Lead Kafka messaging implementation
- Write user/supporter documentation
- Development environment support (mostly automation using Jenkins CI, Bash, Groovy)
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries and approaches to improve delivery quality
- Perform peer code review of project codebase changes
- At least 5 years of experience in the industry of software development
- At least 3 years of experience as Java software developer
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in any messaging technology (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Tibco EMS, Kafka, JMS, etc)
- An up-to-date overview of modern software development tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle or MySQL dialects is preferable)
- Experience with Hadoop (Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Avro and other Hadoop favored Formats, working with the HDFS, and command line utilities)
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience writing scalable Kafka Producers and Consumers
- Experienced in MongoDB
- Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools
- Linux user
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
19 September 2019.