We have a team of 9 mobile developers + a Mobile Team Lead with 9 years of experience. Among our mobile department's clients: New York Museum of Contemporary Art, Senstone (a stylish wearable for instant note-taking), BeBank and Bitspark fin tech companies and others
Looking for a Middle Android Engineer to join our Mobile Team. A successful candidate will work on both new and existing software.
- Build advanced applications in Kotlin
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
- Fix bugs and improve application performance
- Stay up to date with changes in mobile software engineering, especially in terms of Android
- Mentor junior software engineers and help refine their software development skill sets
- Develop, implement and maintain unit tests
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a Bachelor of Science (or higher) in computer science or a related field
- Has 2+ years of general experience in Android software development (1+ year experience in Kotlin)
- Has good knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles
- Can design new features and tackle annoying bugs
- Can write self-documenting code using modern techniques
- Is familiar with Continuous Delivery and associated technologies and patterns, such as Fabric, Git, Git flow, etc.
- Can maintain a strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Can work efficiently in a small team
- Has an intermediate level of English or above
Would be a plus:
- Experience contributing to open source projects
- Familiarity with other programming languages
Teamvoy is a custom software development company specializing in software product and application development and IT consulting. Our dedicated team consists of 45 experts, who care about customer business. Our leading technical professionals have over 10 years of experience working with clients towards successful product launches.