A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan
Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. Successful candidates will be a part of a talented software team that works on cutting-edge, mission-critical applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related subject with 4 to 8 years of experience
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE/Spring platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using established and tested enterprise design patterns.
- Excellent in Data Structures and Algorithm building using Java
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of Relational databases and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in Spring Framework, Spring Boot and web applications development using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with AWS Services will be an advantage
- Experience in manufacturing, energy, and industrial domains will be a plus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes infrastructure would be a plus
- Knowledge of React JS will be an advantage
Role and responsibility include working on Java/Java EE microservice development team while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Designing and developing a modern, enterprise-class solution that is available as Cloud (SaaS) and on-premises versions. The solution is based on a microservice architecture with Kubernetes, Kafka, and Docker technologies on board
- Following best software development practices that result in very good code quality (doing unit tests, code reviews, and knowledge sharing)
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
- Hands-on development
- Maintaining a high bar on quality within the agreed timelines
- Requirement analysis and elaboration at the feature and story level along with the team and Product Owners.
- Story refinement & analysis, scenario definition, technical planning and tracking for timely delivery and quality.
- Ensure delivery as per agreed solution design/architecture and performance criteria.
- Write high-quality maintainable production-grade code as per the defined architecture and designs.
- Write high-quality maintainable unit & parameterized tests to test production code in an automated fashion.
- High/Low Level design – designing feature level solution, REST API Contract (preferably OpenAPI/Swagger spec), Event Contracts as per pre-defined guidelines and specifications.
- Write API level Test cases as per the scenarios described by QA/BA/Other Development team members. The quality of all Test Code should also be of production-grade.
- Deliver continuous improvement to technologies and processes in alignment with the architecture team.
- Documentation as per defined process and following pre-defined methodology.
- Participation and contribution to the release activities and coordination.
What We Offer
Empowering Projects: With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people’s lives.
Empowering Growth: We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.
DE&I Matters: At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive and empowering work environment.
Career Development: Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.
Comprehensive Benefits: In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.
Flexible Opportunities: At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital engineering. We put people first. As part of our team, you will grow, be challenged, and expand your skill set working alongside highly experienced and talented people.
In Ukraine, GlobalLogic is:
- one of the TOP-3 largest IT companies
- 6,000+ professionals
- 90%+ of our projects involve complex R&D
- fully autonomous offices are located in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Mykolaiv, along with 10 temporary mini-offices across Ukraine
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
- 29,000+ engineers
- 20+ countries
- 500+ active clients
- 50+ product engineering centers
- Headquartered in Silicon Valley
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni