One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has looking for a C#/.Net Core software engineer and good team player to develop and support enterprise information systems in the Oil & Gas domain.
The project is related to the collection, visualization, and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation.
- Work in an Agile environment with an international distributed team.
- Communicate with project manager, engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues, SMEs, and stakeholders.
- Proactive position in preparation of approaches, development of solutions, improvement of processes.
- Use of coding standards, best practices for writing high-performance, testable code.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- .Net Core/C# + Web API (5+ years of experience)
- Git, Git CLI
- Complete understanding of the microservices architecture and DDD software design approach.
- Ubuntu Linux and Windows CLI
- Scrum in Azure DevOps
- Rabbit MQ
- PostgreSQL (or other SQL database experience)
- Angular, TypeScript
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
C# / .NET