Infopulse is inviting a talented professional to join our growing team as an Azure ML Engineer for remote cooperation.
Our customer, one of the Big 4, is looking for a Senior Developer with strong collaboration skills to join our dynamic team. This role requires a perfect blend of technical prowess, creativity, data analysis understanding, and leadership acumen.
Areas of Responsibility
- Writing maintainable, clean code
- Participating in code reviews and ensuring adherence to new code guidelines
- Leading team discussions and collaborating with stakeholders to meet product requirements
- Contributing to high-level estimates and ensuring timely delivery within set time frames
- Azure OpenAI API
- Azure Blob and AWS S3
- Azure Cache-Redis
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Azure CosmosDB, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS
- AWS Athena would be an advantage
- OpenSearch or ElasticSearch would be an advantage
- GraphQL (for example AppSync)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
Infopulse, a part of the Tietoevry Group, is an international IT company founded in 1991 in Ukraine. We are driven by values of innovation, flexibility, openness, and involvement, which are shared by our team of more than 2,000 specialists. Infopulse has delivery centres in 5 countries in Europe and South America. Our experts bring extensive expertise in Banking and Finance, Telecom, Energy and Utilities, Software Development, and Hi-Tech industries and provide a range of services including IT Consulting, Software Development, Cloud & Infrastructure services, and Cybersecurity services to our clients in over 40 countries.
Infopulse is one of the world's top 100 outsourcers recognised by IAOP® and is a certified partner of Microsoft, Amazon, Citrix, and OpenText. The company meets the highest international standards of corporate governance, which is confirmed by ISO 9001, ISO 27001, and ISO 14001 certifications.
Industry leaders such as BICS, BOSCH, Corteva Agriscience, Credit Agricole, Delta Wilmar, ING Bank, IPCO, Metinvest, Microsoft, Offshore Norge, OLX, OTP Bank, Santander, UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group, Vodafone, Zeppelin Group, among others, entrust their projects to us. By now, we have successfully implemented more than 3,500 projects with these partners.
The strength of Infopulse lies in the diversity of our perspectives and the unity of the principles we adhere to every day. Together with our team, clients, and partners we strive to create a better future.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023