We are looking for a Middle Shopify developer to join our team, which provides development services for small, medium, and large businesses worldwide.
- Figma to HTML conversion with pixel-perfect precision and meticulous attention to detail;
- Collaboration with our Creative Director, Technical Director, developers, and web animators (GSAP) to create themes, bespoke features, and compelling eCommerce experiences;
- Involvement in generating innovative ideas to enhance eCommerce projects and construct technically sound, fast digital experiences.
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify 2.0 theme development;
- Proficiency in CSS grid, Flexbox;
- 2+ years of experience in Liquid + AJAX API;
- Strong knowledge of BEM, SCSS, CSS, HTML, and Vanilla JS;
- Ability to document code and solutions effectively;
- Competence in reading and following both internal studio-created and third-party documentation;
- Upper-intermediate to advanced English level (fluent verbal & written communication).
- Recognition that great experiences result from stunning interfaces and clever code;
- Belief in the idea that the best products are a combination of design, code, and a dash of love.
Would be a plus
- Experience with headless eCommerce, Sanity, GraphQL, and React.
What do we offer?
- A cozy office in one of the best co-working spaces in the center of Kyiv;
- A team with an engaging environment where your voice is heard and initiatives are supported;
- Market competitive salary and benefits;
- Educational budget;
- Paid 21 days of vacation and sick leaves.
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni