Dynamica Labs (Microsoft Gold Partner) is looking for a motivated Project Manager / Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative, result-oriented professionals with deep commitment to success.
Successful candidate can progress to Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, Lead Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, Dynamics 365 Solution Architect
- Extensive knowledge of and experience CRM or ERP - 2+ years
- Ability to design and configuration CRM, ERP
- Experience with data migration and implementation
- Experience with associated technologies such as SQL and Microsoft Power Platform
- Ability to support on reporting, administration, and support
- Great communication skills, including the ability to present and demonstrate technical information to stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to perform gap analysis, gather requirements and transform business needs into technical solution designs
- Project specification and documentation skills
- Problem-solving and creative solution development skills
- Exceptional project management skills including managing budgets and scope of work
- Experience of use acceptance testing
- Upper-Intermediate English because we work with foreign projects only.
- Communicating with clients, describing and analyzing business processes in order to transfer them to the system.
- Configuring and setup of Microsoft Dynamics 365: mainly Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Portals hubs.
- Creating project documentation, agreeing it with the client.
- Estimating labor costs for task performance, status control.
- Preparing technical tasks for the development team, communicating with them to implement modifications in the system.
- Performing acceptance testing — ensuring the provided functionality satisfies customer needs and requirements.
- Customer support during acceptance testing and deployment of new functions, Go-Live support.
- Training the key users, conducting demonstrations for clients.
— A London based company, Microsoft Gold Partner - Business system integrator
— UK and US based clients only
— Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
— Skilled management and mature processes
— Interesting and diverse projects
— Friendly team
— Transparent payment system
— Flexible work schedule, remote work
— Paid public holidays, annual leave, sick days
— Guidance, mentoring and training for Dynamics Sales and Marketing, HubSpot, ClickDimensions, MS PowerApps
About Dynamica Labs
Dynamica Labs is a fast-growing company based in London, United Kingdom. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with more than seventeen years expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Dynamica Labs is one of the oldest Dynamics CRM Partners and one of a very few companies with ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification.
Please get in touch!
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current