We are seeking an Infrastructure Engineer responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining all infrastructure elements in support of our corporate and product organization. This role will collaborate closely with the Head of Security to implement and support security guidelines while aligning with business priorities.
- Collaborate with and support COO organization to install/configure corporate capabilities from accounting services such as Netsuite, to Google Workspaces.
- Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices;
- Document, design, improve and maintain CD/CI capabilities in support of the product development team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve low-level bugs and issues, e.g. memcached throughput exceeding AWS caps, network partitions in our AWS VPC, etc;
- Design, build, and maintain hosted, virtualized and scalable infrastructure through reusable code and tooling;
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch;
- Maintain infrastructure provisioned with Terraform and Ansible;
- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively as the service grows;
- Innovate and iterate on existing processes and procedures to make things simpler;
- Work with developers to ensure capacity for future projects and new technologies where appropriate;
- Take pride in delivering a top-quality product;
- Help grow the company internationally through new deployments and expansions.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an Infrastructure Engineer.
- Strong understanding of modern system, network, and service-related security best practices.
- Hands-on experience with cloud services, Linux-based systems, scripting, and configuration.
- Technical proficiency in services and protocols like DNS, LDAP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SSL, etc.
- Experience configuring CD/CI and DevOps processes based on Git and JIRA infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and/or MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Mentoring skills, with experience training and educating teammates on contemporary operational best practices.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance post-probation
- Hybrid work model (remote/office, Warsaw)
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Career growth opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly growing company
- Collaborate with a highly skilled team
- Flexible work options with a focus on work-life balance and employee well-being.
We're more than just matchmakers; we're wave riders, expertly navigating the dynamic currents of talent acquisition. With a keen eye for potential and a knack for aligning skills with opportunities, we ride the waves of industry trends to bring you exceptional candidates who can make a transformative impact. Join us on a journey where we tame the waves to find and deliver the best people for your team's success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni