About Fulcrum: We’re a team of tech-savvy, creative and passionate IT professionals. We’ve created a vibrant and performance-driven culture for ourselves where everyone is free to think and act outside the box. There are literally no limits to what you can do here, as long as we WOW our clients and OVER deliver what we promise.
About the project: SaaS platform from scratch for the business owners of cleaning services that aims to make the operations easier and more comfortable.
Team: PO, BA, TechLead, 2 BackEnd, 2 FrontEnd, QA.
It’s a perfect match if you:
- Experience 2+ years
- Have B2+ English level & can easily communicate with our English speaking clients both online & offline
- Know how to brief clients, present your designs, and hold workshops with customers (for us, it is a MUST-HAVE)
- Have successful design projects made from scratch in your portfolio (that cover full-cycle design process: starting from research, usability testing, deep interviews, competitor & market analysis & much more through prototyping stage and to develop support). We’d love to see them in your portfolio.
- Understand what design system is and have implemented it within your previous projects
- Are an independent team member and don’t need micromanagement of your tasks
- Can select, prioritize and manage your working tasks to make the working process more effective
- Are aware of recent design trends and styles
- Are flexible and always can offer clients several approaches to meet their needs,
- Are able to demonstrate to clients that the vision & designs you’ve presented match their business needs & your expertise
- Follow systematic approach: you like to maintain order not only of your files in Figma but the working process overall
- Your Behance profile, personal website (in case you have one) or previous projects (hopefully, in live) are something that will impress us
Will be a plus:
- Usablity testing
- UX audit
- Design Review
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule & opportunity to work remotely;
- Workspace in Kyiv (kooperativ.cc) or opportunity to work full remotely;
- Opportunity to boost your professional & personal growth;
- Every employee has an education budget of 500$ per personal year;
- Regular team gathering activities;
- Friendly & open team who have fun creating cool projects together;
- Medical insurance full coverage;
- Opportunity to be an interviewer, mentor, or take part in the pre-sale process and get bonuses.
How we operate:
- We promise dramatic professional growth and interesting work;
- Bring ideas that will change how Fulcrum operates, and you will receive our gratitude and rewards;
- Your opinion matters. Fulcrum is not a typical ‘bureaucratic company, our employees are our core value;
- Your compensations grow with your responsibility zone
- If something doesn’t go smoothly or can be simplified, just let us know — you are welcome to do so;
- You have a say in everything we do, starting from the roadmap, creating requirements, sprint planning, etc.
LET’S MOVE THE WORLD TOGETHER!
Welcome to Fulcrum!
Put shortly — we are a design & development company. We create apps, websites for businesses worldwide.
How are we different from others? Our major goal is to bring value. This means we work on interesting, worthwhile projects & always have a say in what we do.
Entrepreneurship is our DNA. Talents — our core value.
On every project stage we ask ourselves only 3 questions:
1. Will it bring value to the Customers?
2. Is the process worth the result?
3. Are we happy doing this?
The business we serve:
— Food delivery, Restaurants;
— Online markets, marketplaces;
— Transport, Logistics;
— Everything whatever else (if the idea is catching).
Here is our main technology stack:
1. Backend: NodeJS, Nest.js, Python, PostgreSQL, Elastic Stack, Redis, Kafka, AmazonMQ, Microservices, gRPC
2. FrontEnd: React, Redux, Vue, SSR, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby, Electron
3. Mobile: React Native, Kotlin, Swift, Flutter
4. DevOps: AWS, GPC, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, bash
Life is about continuous learning, so we never stop.
We’re having fun every day by working hard — come join us!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
Design / UI/UX