The client's product uses generative AI technology to improve video content for professionals in marketing, learning, and development, customer experience, and content creation.
The platform transforms images into customized AI videos to give businesses a new user experience.
- Develop front-end and back-end functionality according to business requirements
- Actively participate in technical discussions with client's teams and other stakeholders
- Provide accurate estimates
- Report technical issues to the Team Lead
- 5+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong knowledge of Node.js (Express) and React.js
- Excellent experience with microservice architecture
- Strong knowledge of AWS stack
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
- Ability to work closely with other software engineers, QA engineers, and DevOps
- Proficiency in Git
- At least Intermediate English (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
Would be a plus:
- Experience in implementing SDKs
- Back-end development experience in Python
About Waverley software
Waverley is a multinational software engineering company building award-winning software products for both renowned tech giants and innovative startups globally.
• 70+% Senior technical staff;
• HQ in Silicon Valley, offices in Ukraine and Vietnam;
• 100% of team members are allowed to work from anywhere, literally;
• Startup engineering culture, the latest technologies.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current