Sisense stands as a beacon in the embedded analytics landscape, recognized globally for pioneering solutions that infuse intelligence into every facet of business. As we continue on our journey and explore the vast opportunities of the API economy, we're positioning ourselves for unprecedented growth.
Our vision is bold and transformative: a future where analytics and insights underpin every decision, every process, and every interaction. Our team, an amalgamation of diverse perspectives and unique skills, is our secret weapon. At Sisense, we foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity, powering our relentless drive to redefine what's possible in the world of analytics.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR QA TEAM:
At Sisense, we believe that quality assurance is highly important and has extensive influence on the product.
As a Performance QA Engineer, you will participate in architecture and design decision-making, PRD review, etc. You will work with developers and customers on debugging performance issues, and develop and execute performance tests.
You will also be responsible for functional, scale & performance tests. Innovative QA methodology and work with automation development tools and analysis. We have deployment capabilities with various clouds, different storage, and operating systems on Linux and we work with both Windows and Linux and virtual machines in the data center.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product, the performance and automation framework, and the methodology
- You will build relationships with people in the R&D and Product team globally
- You will start running performance tests and analyze the results
- You will work on active releases and test new BI features
- You will write performance scripts using a custom performance tool, K6 or Jmeter for different types of performance tests
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Sisense product
- You will be an integral part of the design and release of Sisense latest version
- You will work with the Support Team and Development Team to improve the stability and scalability of Sisense product
- You will maintain the ongoing and create new CI performance tests.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- you have 5+ years of experience as a Performance QA (experience with performance testing is essential for this role)
- Strong experience in using TypeScript and Python. Other scripting languages for testing needs are a benefit
- Strong experience with load and performance testing tools such as or similar to JMeter, K6, Gatling, LoadImpact
- Performance test experience in cloud-based environments like AWS, Azure, Google, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, NewRelic, CloudWatch)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- You are a self-learner and have a high level of motivation
- You have a high analytical ability
- You have English proficiency
Nice to have:
- Experience in performance testing of testing web services (REST API) and DB
- Experience with the Playwright tool
- You have familiarity with BI tools
- You have experience in CI/CD frameworks - Jenkins, Git
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
Sisense’s mission is to embed analytics into any application or workflow to make critical decisions – with confidence.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with over 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 500 employees with offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to - Work for our fantastic company culture.
Sisense is a business analytics software company, founded in 2004, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, London, Melbourne, Tokyo, and Scottsdale, Arizona. It is headquartered in New York City.
Its business intelligence product includes both a back-end powered by in-chip technology that enables non-technical users to join and analyse large data sets from multiple sources, and a front-end for creating visualisations, like dashboards and reports, on any device, including mobile. The company's software is used by companies in 49 countries.
In September 2018, the company announced another $80 million funding round led by Insight Venture Partners.
In May 2019, Sisense acquired Periscope Data, creating a company with more than $120 million in annual recurring revenue, and over 900 employees.
Finally, in January 2020, Sisense completed another round of funding at approximately $100m with a valuation exceeding $1b, cementing its status as a Unicorn.
Sisense continues to operate in the data and analytics space with over 2500 customers.
Job posted on
15 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni