Development of monitoring and diagnostics system. It fulfils both local and remote data access and analytics requirement, as well as local and remote troubleshooting purpose.
Work with the Product Owner to define test cases that prove the acceptance criteria for incoming user stories for the Web apps.
• Create functional and non-functional UI
• Communicate clearly in English with the development engineers regarding test expectations and defects.
• Use defect tracking tools to log and clearly describe defects and conditions for reproducing them.
• Contribute to design and estimation conversations.
• Contribute to the quality of the solutions by identifying issues in architecture, design and implementation
• Contribute to our Agile development process as a scrum team member from requirements analysis and design up through final feature acceptance and deployment
Mandatory Skills Description:
• At least 6 years of creating and executing test cases
• IoT experience, protocols Modbus, OPC
• timeseries DBs
• Working knowledge of functional and non-functional software testing, the software test life cycle, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, accessibility, scenario etc.).
• Test cases creation and execution based on Customer and Software requirements
• Python 3+ years of experience
• Experience of setting up testing framework from scratch
• Experience in testing of Backend (API) and data quality
• Knowledge of API testing tooling like Postman, Swagger
• DBs basics and SQL database usage expert
• Familiar with IoT and Time series data handing knowledge
• Linux knowledge
• Experience with AWS services
• CI/CD (Jenkins)
• Experience with Performance testing
• Good soft skills in communication.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills (English).
• Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing interesting software bugs.
- Experience in cooperation with QA automation team
- AWS Green Grass
- Experience or knowledge of Industrial protocols (Modbus)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current