Position: Project Manager
Project: Fight For America: Country War
Stage of the project: Release
Genres: Hybrid Casual
Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
- Manage all aspects of the project from planning to execution.
- Maintain project planning documentation.
- Liaise with development teams, QA engineers, and other project participants to achieve set goals.
- Closely collaborate with the head of product to ensure alignment of project goals and product vision.
- Communicate effectively with publisher representatives to maintain transparency and address any concerns.
- Create and monitor timelines and resource allocations.
- Identify and resolve issues arising during the development of the project.
- Demonstrate an understanding and experience in implementing Agile processes.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a project manager in the game - development industry.
- Profound understanding of mobile game development processes.
- Deep knowledge and experience in building Agile processes.
- Strong project management and team leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and adapt to changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English language proficiency at Upper-Intermediate level or above.
Why work with us?
- Fully remote position
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Creative and career growth
- A friendly team of professionals
- An interesting and innovative project
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations and sick leave
Hitica is a Ukraine-based game development studio driven by respect, positivity, and remote teamwork. We passionately craft captivating gaming experiences for players worldwide.
Company page on DOU:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
3 years of experience
Only candidates from Ukraine
Average salary range of similar jobs in