As a React Native Developer, you'll work on an e-commerce project – a C2C multi-vendor marketplace with AR components that we have been developing from scratch. You will play a pivotal role in shaping outstanding mobile development and driving our team's success.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of mobile applications built with TypeScript using React Native and fundamental approaches of native development (Swift/Kotlin);
- Creating solutions and algorithms in accordance with technical specifications or other required documentation;
- Writing program code following the prescribed application architecture;
- Analyzing and refactoring code using design patterns and established standards;
- Writing unit tests (React-testing-library, Jest, Detox as a plus);
- Identifying code smells and performing refactoring using design patterns and accepted standards;
- Estimating tasks and working to meet deadlines, providing timely updates if rescheduling or deadline adjustments are necessary;
- Designing, developing, and maintaining client-side mobile applications;
- Participating in the Code Review process and offering constructive feedback on code developed by other developers;
- Collaborating with teammates to provide guidance on patterns and behaviors employed in the web/mobile platform;
- Employing Git and GitHub to manage code in accordance with Gitflow standards;
- Taking part in team Scrum activities such as Refinement, Estimation, Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, and Retrospective.
- Strong proficiency and substantial hands-on experience with React Native at least 5 years;
- Knowledge and practice experience with Basic Swift/Kotlin;
- Proven capability in utilizing Typescript effectively to craft robust and scalable mobile applications;
- Knowledge of Redux and Redux Toolkit;
- Hands-on exposure to Redux-Logic and Redux-Saga;
- Practical experience utilizing React Testing Library to ensure the robustness of codebase;
- Experience leveraging Formik and React Hook Form;
- Experience working with Jest;
- Practical experience with JSON API, working with data interchange formats;
- Experience utilizing Git and adhering to Gitflow practices;
- Familiarity with Metro Bundler;
- English language proficiency at the Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Detox for testing;
- Experience with AR libraries;
- Experience with Reanimated for animations;
- Experience with Getting apps out into the world with publishing experience;
- Experience with Styled Components;
- Experience with Store normalization techniques.
- Using an up-to-date stack on the project;
- Auto test coverage up to 100%;
- Code review and knowledge sharing from more experienced developers;
- Opportunity to choose auxiliary technology stack;
- Compensation review every 6 months upon achieving business goals;
- Reimbursement for the cost of visiting health and sports centers;
- Compensation for English lessons with an in-house English teacher;
- Extensive opportunities for education and professional development;
- 29 paid vacation days and 10 sick leave days per year;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
If you are a proactive, results-driven React Native Developer with a strong commitment to excellence and a keen interest in contributing to dynamic and innovative projects, we invite you to apply!
RubyGarage is a top-of-the-line software Estonian development and consulting company that builds custom web and mobile products. We help companies worldwide build quality products. We attach great importance to results, the spirit of cooperation, and continuous self-improvement.
RubyGarage is three things: a software development agency, a product company, and an educator.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 September 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni