We have multiple exciting opportunities for the experienced Front-End Developer to join our growing company offices in Odessa.
About the project:
E-commerce platform for one of the largest building merchants. Our client is taking on the complete redevelopment of the existing legacy platform with the focus on UX and Responsive Web Design, and Microservice Platform. It is aiming to remove vendor locking and fully leverage on the latest Open Source technical stack delivering eCommerce platform of the future.
The focus is on user journey, offer personalization, search, customer data mining, smart adds and headless CMS allowing Business efficiently manage a day to day trading activities, promotions and sales.
There will be two parallel streams of work, the first is with the focus on website Front End experience and the second, building a platform allowing a gradual migration of backend towards Microservices Ecosystem based on Kafka Streams and KSQL.
- 2+ years of professional commercial experience in Front-end Web development
- Solid knowledge of ES5, ES6 and beyond
- Solid knowledge of React, Redux, React Router
- Understanding of DOM, CSSOM
- HTML5, CSS3
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with the functional programming paradigm
- Experience in microservices consumption and development
- Experience in Full-stack development
- Node.js experience
- GraphQL, Prisma, TypeScript
- Unit and integration testing: Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon or alternatives
- CSS-in-JS, CSS modules, LESS/SASS
- Development of modular and maintainable frontend components using the modern stack (ES6/TS, React, Redux)
- Improvements to existing solutions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual training programs
- English Courses in the office
- Personal gym and bicycle friendly office
- 40 hours/week flexible working schedule
- Friendly and supportive company environment
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you