Looking for Strong Big Data Engineer (Scala) to Data Department in Playtika, Kiev to develop highly scalable Realtime and batch data apps leveraging machine learning and real-time ETL pipelines for multiple data sources
• Develop highly scalable Realtime and batch data apps leveraging machine learning (using Amazon SageMaker), data regression and rule based models.
• Develop real-time ETL pipelines for multiple data sources ingesting massive amounts of data to create a Datalake
• Build end to end CI\CD pipeline that allows automation of test and deployment
• Tune and optimize data applications to achieve a balanced data application t answer SLA
• Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programing & design patterns
• Champion the overall strategy for data governance, security, and quality that ensure requirements are met.
• Experience of coding advanced real-time ETL processes with +3 years of experience
• Proficient in Java/Scala with +3 years of experience
• Strong understanding of the Big Data landscape (Cloudera Hadoop ecosystems, Spark 2.x, Structured Streaming) and related technologies with +2 years of experience
• Strong DevOps scripting skills and relevant tools (Jenkins, Chef, Docker\Vagrant, Kubernetes)
• Relevant AWS tools: S3, SageMaker, RDS, EC2, EMR, DynamoDb, ElasticCache, Glue, Lambda, Athena)
• Other tools and formats: Kafka, Spark, Hue, Zookeeper, Avro, Parquet, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, ELK, Jenkins, Rundeck, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker, AeroSpike).
• Deep understanding of strong Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design using best practices and design patterns, data structures systems, applications and multithreading programming
• Experience developing large scale distributed systems
• Passion for data engineering automation and efficiency, self-starter, loves challenges, independent, tech savvy
• BSc in computer science or equivalent
About Generalist, Playtika
Since 2010, Playtika has been a pioneer in the games industry.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. We were also one of the originators of live game operations, offering users personalized, daily game experiences with new events and exciting new features 365 days a year.
Our games have stood the test of time, leading with top-grossing titles for over five straight years.
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming the world’s leading provider of casual game entertainment. Through our diverse and constantly growing portfolio of games, we seek to create the most engaging and beloved entertainment experiences in the world.
More about us in 77 seconds www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwmqNdPg4s
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you