About the product
The product’s vision is to create best-of-class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high-quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, the product is building a leading digital field trials technology revolutionizing data-driven agriculture. Their technology disrupts a domain where a lack of common language, connectivity, and data curation methodologies are significant barriers to improvements. Implementing the product solutions will allow agricultural professionals worldwide to increase crop yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
What will you do?
· Be a mentor for staff on technical skills.
· Participate in the architecture committee
· Translate user stories into technical tasks with the team to ensure iteration, where output can be committed to delivery and consistent velocities, can be established.
· Design, develop and deploy JS services with a focus on high quality, testable, and product-ready deliverables.
· Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product.
· Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in the agro-tech ecosystem.
· Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
· Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
· Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
· Team player, highly motivated, can-do approach.
· Professional proficiency in English
· 4+ years working as a full stack developer
· BSc in Computer Science or Mathematics (or equivalent experience)
· At least 3 years of experience working as a Backend engineer - MUST
· Experience with OO/functional programming languages such as Node - MUST
· A positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid to lead the Backend efforts of a Startup - MUST
· Experience with React
· Hands-on experience developing micro-services and backend API
· Understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
· Experience with git & git workflow.
· Experience with relational DBs, executing SQL queries and data modelling.
· Experience with cloud
· Experience with Linux-based environments.
· Opportunity to work remotely;
· Direct communication with Client;
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Flexible working hours.
· Vacation – 15 working days’ annual leave.
· Paid sick days.
· State holidays are granted.
· Corporate accountant and tax refund.
· Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
Who we are?
Olive is a one-stop custom software development company headquartered in Herzliyya. With a pool of 100+ top-notch engineering resources, we help CxOs of VC-backed startups and fast-growing tech companies in Israel to custom build software engineering teams packed with top-tier talent.
We realize that one of the most crucial things for developers — adequate client and fascinating project. So we qualify our Clients to make sure that they:
- have an idea that they believe will make the world a better place;
- think long-term and looking for a trusted-tech partner;
- want to rely on and avoid micromanaging.
The job ad is no longer active
Job unpublished on
25 June 2023
Look at the current