We are looking for Junior Android developer for short-term Java project.
It will be a simple application allowing users to diagnose diseases for their pets at home. By comparing picture of home-test result to the reference pictures.
About the project:
- Full-time involvement for about 3 to 6 months
- If you want, we will be able to give professional reference feedback on your LinkedIn page on the project completion
- 6m+ of commercial experience
- Successful completion of test task (see below)
- Spoken English is not necessary, but you should be able to read and interpret technical documentation
- Test task
- Technical interview
- Create a simple Android application that takes photo and evaluates which color prevails on it
- OpenCV library must be used
- Code coverage by tests - nice to have but not must
- Please share the link to Github with readme file explaining how the app should be run
About Clear Solutions
We are young and ambitious outstaffing partner for Java developers.
On the way to building an IT consulting company our main goal is to hire and grow specialists who are interested in growing to Senior Solution Architects or Consultants roles.
We specialise only in Java development, with the following technology stack:
Spring Framework (especially Spring Boot), Microservices, Kafka, Docker, REST API, Hibernate, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, AWS, Testcontainers, MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
If by any reason you won't be hired for a particular vacancy - we'll always be able to suggest you the upcoming projects - since they all have more or less the same stack: modern and in-demand.
What benefits do we offer:
- in-house mentoring, technical community, professional development plans (PDPs)
- 100% remote work
- 20 days of paid vacation
- 5 paid sick leaves
- 14 paid hospitalization leaves
Job posted on
17 March 2023