We are inviting a Middle/Senior ServiceNow Developer who will be a part of a team working on one of our client's projects.
If you want to start or continue your career in an international IT Company - here we are. Our support team is constantly growing and looking for new members to join and provide the best service for our customers.
We are searching for a ServiceNow Developer who will implement ServiceNow SPM based solutions. You will be a part of a team working on one of our client's projects. You would work on high-impact and challenging projects across the different businesses in our organization.
Our potential client provides services for both small and large enterprises in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Financial Services and other industries.
- Develop and implement new ServiceNow applications and integrations from initiation to completion, tailored to the customer requirements
- Develop workflows and scripts to personalize existing ServiceNow applications and automate and improve business processes
- Understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation, and delivery of high-quality solutions to our customers
- Design quality features and think about how the applications and solutions will evolve in the future
- Solving complex problems in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Having a strong focus on code quality and reusability
- Working experience with ServiceNow SPM module
- 3-5 years of development experience with creating simple/complex customer-facing web or mobile applications is a plus
- Expertise-level understanding of ServiceNow Platform and its capabilities is required
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture, software application architecture, and the ability to consult with customers about these topics
- Knowledge of web-based protocols and standards (Web services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML)
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, design patterns, and performance/scale considerations
- Familiar with Scrum and Agile ways of working and development. Being able to lead small project teams is a plus
- Result-oriented and good communication skills
- At least an Intermediate level of English
About Sigma Software
Sigma Software is a place where Nordic Traditions meet Ukrainian Spirit to create Superior Software. We combine the best practices and approaches from Swedish and Ukrainian cultures. Taking high demand for quality, minimal hierarchy, freedom of decision-making, and attention to every opinion from Swedes, as a Ukrainian company we demonstrate flexibility and dedication to every project and every customer.
We are IT consulting and software product company with development offices in Ukraine, Sweden, the USA, Canada, Poland, and Australia. We deliver smartest solutions to our customers in the areas of government, telecommunications, advertising, automotive, gaming, and others. Being a part of Sigma Group, one of the largest Nordic IT corporations, we are a global player with more than 5000 employees in 12 countries and over 1500 in Ukraine.
We work with startups, software houses, and enterprises providing the products and services that suit our clients the most. Company`s R&D centers are mastering the trending technologies and directions: Infotainment, AR/VR, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and others.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 March 2023