VARTEQ has a great opportunity for an experienced Manual Quality Assurance Engineer who is ready to contribute to testing a project that designs and develops innovative learning-based services for a book-selling application that really make life easier.
The project is a book-selling application. It deals with analyzing book sales data and implementing a book suggestion engine.
- 2+ years of work experience in QA Enterprise (commercial experience);
- Understanding of elemental development processes;
- Understanding of HTML/CSS and API:
- Good understanding and experience in cross-browser compatibility;
- Testing web- mobile- applications;
- UI/UX Testing;
- Bug tracking system;
- English: at least Upper - intermediate.
What we offer:
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy;
- Challenging tasks;
- Education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (training, workshops, etc), language courses, and company-paid certifications;
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally;
- Friendly team buildings, cool corporate events;
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leaves.
About VARTEQ Inc.
VARTEQ is a US-based product development and technology consulting company that helps clients drive their business by delivering excellent engineering solutions. Founded in 2008, the company has a team of professionals in Ukraine, USA, Germany, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Poland.
DOU company page: