Tacans Labs is the DeFi investment arm & DeFi venture builder of Tacans, focused on building purposeful, innovative protocols in the decentralized finance sphere.
Now we are working on three Decentralised exchanges (DEXs): on Near Protocol, Concordium and MultiverseX blockchains. We are building a series of independent DeFi projects and more will follow.
As the number of projects in Tacans Labs grows, we are looking for a highly experienced and talented DevOps engineer to enforce our team.
On a daily basis, you will work closely with the Google cloud platform, K8s, Gitlab (with gitlab CI), Hashicorp Vault, backend and frontend micro-services. We expect you to apply best practices such as full-process automations and Infrastructure as Code.
DevOps engineer will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and scaling our developer infrastructure. This individual will develop the systems and infrastructure that will support and scale our engineering team.
This is foundational work that will help drive us towards building world-class DeFi products.
- Maintain existed environments with Kubernetes clusters and automate creating a new ones.
- Automate use of cloud technologies through IaC tools such as Terraform, Terragrunt.
- Create, maintain and improve helm charts, CI pipelines.
- Set up and maintain node infrastructure, node environments.
- Participate in designing the platforms that will enable a continuous delivery environment. This includes automating testing, continuous integration pipelines, and provisioning of environments.
- Build and maintain solutions for monitoring and collecting metrics to improve functional areas.
- Work closely with the different protocol development teams to bring their software into the continuous integration pipeline.
- 2+ years of full-time experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with IaaC solutions such as Terraform for provisioning infrastructure in multi-cloud environments.
- Extensive experience working with Docker, Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Gitlab CI, Jenkins, ArgoCD etc.
- Experience with configuring and deploying to major Cloud Providers such as GCP and AWS.
- Experience with Nginx, Prometheus, Grafana and the ELK Stack.
- Experience in managing SSL Certificates.
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of decentralized architecture design patterns and distributed systems.
- An ability to learn new technologies as we expand our systems.
- Experience in blockchain-related projects is desirable.
Technologies we use:
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
Job Fit & Personal Characteristics:
- Pro-active mindset.
- Self-starter / high initiative.
- Team Player with a flexible approach to work.
- Passionate about technology.
- Loves financial markets and cryptocurrencies.
- Competitive salary:
- Necessary equipment for work;
- Ability to work in the office, remotely or a mix;
- 22 vacation days and 15 paid sick leaves;
- Corporate events;
- Insurance (VIP).
We are Tacans and we have embraced the significant opportunities offered by blockchain and DLT technologies. Our team will help you exploit this tech through an optimised techstack that will fire your growth and outpace your competitors.
As a Swiss company, we embed our core values of quality, efficiency, and reliability into every aspect of our service delivery. Which, thanks to our network of specialists across Eastern Europe, we are able to offer at highly competitive prices.
This is because at Tacans we have an intimate understanding of business's IT needs across the business lifecycle. In fact, Tacans was born out of our founders' first hand experience of overcoming IT needs and challenges.
Also, we provide immediate outsourcing and outstaffing solutions to businesses worldwide. Our expertise offers trusted full-cycle software services to start-ups, scale-ups, and multinationals in both the public and private space.
DOU company page: