CIGen is an Azure expert company, comprised of a team of dedicated professionals who share a common objective: to deliver top-quality services to businesses seeking our expertise.
Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. This position offers the flexibility of full remote work.
• Identify growth opportunities through new channels, domains, conferences/events
• Collaborate with the team to devise and execute strategic outreach plans
• Conduct research to engage and establish partnerships with potential customers
• Configure email and LinkedIn outreach processes using tools like Woodpecker, Expandi, Snowio, etc
• Develop Ideal Customer Profiles (ICP) and craft messaging for lead generation campaigns
• Efficiently manage contacts and leads in CRM platforms (HubSpot, MS Dynamics)
• Process responses, schedule calls, nurture leads, and maintain follow-up communication
• Prepare Follow Up campaigns for leads in a neutral state
• Keep track of all lead generation campaign schedules
• Generate monthly reports summarizing lead generation activities
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, business development, lead gen or a related field is essential
• Strong understanding of the software industry and Azure cloud services
• Proficient in executing email and LinkedIn outreach campaigns
Exceptional communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English (B2+ level)
• Highly organized and goal-oriented individual
🌻 We offer:
• Online and offline team gatherings, providing opportunities for brainstorming sessions and strengthening team bonds
• Be a part of an English-speaking multinational environment where you can share your expertise and gain new knowledge from colleagues from different countries
• Comfortable office in Lviv, Ukraine, equipped with EcoFlow & Starlink, or the flexibility to work remotely to suit your preferences
• Paid vacations, sick leaves, and national holidays to ensure your well-being and work-life balance
• Flexible working hours
• Online and Offline course compensation, which is based on whether courses are related to current projects, future roles, for specific tasks
• Transparent and open communication channels and processes, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment
• Cozy, friendly, and fun atmosphere
...and much more!
We look forward to hearing from you!
🚀 Apply today!
Since 2005 we provide technology consulting and custom software development services to businesses around the world.
There are two things that help us work in synergy and change this world for better. Those are solid technical expertise and a set of core values that guide us on our way.
We believe that great results can only be achieved with the right people and the right culture.
That is why we are looking for people to join our team who are like us — passionate about what they do, are open and broad-minded, ready to learn and develop as rapidly as the world changes.
CIGen is a team of experts in cloud and custom software development. Our ambitious goal is to become the Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP), and we are moving confidently towards it.
Our team members can always count on:
— continuous support in their professional growth;
— flexible working hours;
— ability to work in our cozy office or remotely;
— paid sick leaves and vacations;
— friendly and fun atmosphere;
...and much more!
Join us today!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current