Join our successful company that creates and develops innovative financial products. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work as part of our team, developing and maintaining highly reliable and scalable systems for our platform. We offer competitive salaries, stable work and the opportunity to develop in a dynamic environment, working on new technological solutions and applying your experience to solve complex problems.
- Flow frameworks (Redux / MobX);
- UI frameworks (RN UI Lib / NativeBase / RN-elements);
- CI/CD (with code push), Git, HTTP/HTTPS, REST API, HTML/CSS;
- ООP, Development Patterns (MVC, etc.);
- Experience in writing Unit Tests for React / React Native (JEST, Enzyme)
- Google/Apple Pay;
- Proficiency with modern development tools;
- Ability to solve problems and make quick decisions;
Will be a plus:
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Confluence, Jira;
- Experience in Vue / Vuex and Cordova;
- Development of mobile applications on React Native;
- Implementation of required features into mobile applications;
- Writing tests and documentation over created code;
- Offering and Improving the current platform;
- Helping other developers with complex tasks, related to React;
- Participation in calls and meetings related to the project
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth;
- Convenient location (a few minutes from a subway station);
- 24 working days of paid vacation
- 100% paid sick leaves
- Team-buildings, Racenation, events, etc.
Join our team and together we can change the financial world!
About O2IT Recruitment
We provide to you fast and high-quality recruitment services becoming
your dedicated partner to select the best talents for your company.
Job posted on
13 March 2023