The company offers an easier way to understand electricity consumption, district heating, solar production, or a smart home. With our companies unique turnkey white label consumer app, we create the conditions for utility providers to become the digital energy company that end-users expect in the future. Together we revolutionize the communication between energy companies and their end-users.
Progressive energy companies across the Nordic region use the companies digital platform today. Hundrerds of thousands of end-users interact daily with their energy companies and take part in analysis and tips and advice on how they can simplify their everyday lives.
Our developers sit in Stockholm/Sweden at the moment, we are growing out tech team with an expernal hub.
Together with the team, you will design and develop new functionalities using the latest technology and continuously work on improving the look and feel of our app. At our company, we value collaboration and believe that this is core to our success. In this role, you will work closely with a team of frontend and full stack developers, as well as collaborate across teams with other tech teams, UX, product, and other stakeholders.
- Development of the mobile core, taking a lead and collaborating on the architectural structure of the mobile app
- Working with integration app to IoT hardware in order to be able to supervise heating, solar production, car charging etc
- Working with the UX team to implement pixel-perfect UIs with other team members
- Integration with our REST API
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers
- Suggesting tools to improve reliability and efficiency
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends
You are a team player who, just like the rest of us, appreciates and values collaborative work. You are helpful, caring and available, you take ownership and initiative, and you love solving challenging problems. Ideally, you are used to and enjoy pair programming. To thrive in this role, we also see that you have:
5+ years of experience as a frontend web/mobile developer
Minimum 3 years of experience in React Native
Experience with Sentry or other error monitoring tool
Continuous integration experience
About MLP Со
About MLP Co.
We take every project personally. We treat each business idea as our own. We invest the expertise, the know-how, the entrepreneurial spirit to impart the innovative interpretation and digital embodiment to our clients’ ideas. We aim to present only solutions to clients while hiring the top IT talent to deal with unavoidable issues.
MLP Co recognizes the competitive edge of the software development services market. This is just one of the multiple reasons why we go that extra mile. Every time. With every project. This is also why we keep winning tenders for mobile app and software development services. This is why we manage to keep our clients coming back with bigger projects & still live up to their high expectations. App after app again.
Our major expertise in custom software development lies in the below fields:
- Mobile Apps development
- Custom Software development
- Blockchain solutions
We are focusing on assisting to integrate digital transformation to mid-sized and growing businesses from these industries:
- Real estate