Our client is not a typical Swiss bank specializing in the provision of online financial and trading services. Despite it is the bank, the legacy code is limited.
We continuously evolve our solutions to atomic microservices and self-contained systems, based on dockerized environments with CI and CD.
Our team oversees award-winning trading software, designed in-house to provide powerful tools in a user-friendly interface. This trading platform for a variety of trading strategies:
- new horizons with TradingView
- multiple Order Types
- DIY tools
What does Full Stack mean to us? Here we imagine a developer mostly oriented towards Back-End (70%) but who still has skills and interest in Front-End (30%).
Our organization: we are working as Scrum teams, up to 5 people in each team (all team members working with back and front end parts of the solutions). Daily you will communicate with our client's stakeholders on Stand Ups, status, and other meetings, following best practices of Agile processes. As communication tools, we are using: video conferences (Zoom, Teams), Outlook and other tools.
- Growth opportunities: local training, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks;
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), modern office, communication space, sports and relaxation rooms, and game zone.
If you are proactive, creative, and ready for new challenges - welcome into our team, will improve the quality of the product, and process together with the team and client.
- Overall responsibility for a team, and its performance
- Setting up the Scrum processes, coaching the team, improvements support and implementation
- Identifying potential risks and escalating them to the manager
- Lead a team of 2 Full-Stack developers and 1 QA
- Communicating effectively with other Team Leads
- Participation in meetings with clients (Stand Ups, Grooming, Planning, Demo, Retro, and other ad-hoc ones)
- Requirements refinement, Sprint planning, and tasks estimations
- Applications development (±50% of time)
- Contributing towards the technical direction of the platform by being involved in technical design and delivery of components
- Developing unit/integration tests, E2E
- Ensure good development testing coverage
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Evaluate and adopt new development tools, libraries, and approaches to improve delivery quality
- 1+ year in Team Lead position
- At least 5+ years of proven experience in a Software Developer position
- Java core, Java 8 features
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, Mockito)
- Spring framework, IOC
- RESTfull services
- Java-based application servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- SQL knowledge, any RDBMS, Oracle is a plus
- ORM, Hibernate in particular
- Maven and Distributed SCM (GIT OR Mercurial)
- CI tools experience (Jenkins)
Nice to have
- Education: Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Experience in finance/banking business domain
- Unix usage experience
- Java 11
English: B2 Upper-Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni