We are looking for an experienced Application Architect to be a part of our Trinetix team for digital transformation projects.
You’ll be working at the international project for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: an application designed to facilitate and automate internal cooperation processes to enhance productivity, efficiency, and data security of clients.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience and solid portfolio;
- 1+ years of practical architect experience;
- Understanding of Proof of Concept and Minimum Viable Product creation process;
- Understanding of Agile principles;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- .NET, C#, .NET Core, WEB API, MVC, AngularJS etc.;
- DB MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.;
- Hands on experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Azure;
- Understanding GraphQL and API design principles.
- SOLID, OOD, OOA, OOP, Design Patterns;
- Deep understanding of SPA, SOA and REST, MSA Architecture;
- Deep understanding of SDLC and CI/CD processes.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud;
- Experience with Node.js, React.js, Angular;
- Development of high-level architecture vision either for a product or specific feature;
- Reviewing and approval of architectural approach and technical solution with the customer;
- Architecture review;
- Project performance review;
- High-level estimation of the product/feature (if needed);
- Research of new and compare alternatives ways for definition of the best variant for solution development;
- Collaboration with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements;
- Daily communication with Client’s team (English required);
- Participation in planning and design of solutions from the draft;
- Participation in daily standup, planning, demo, retrospectives, estimation and grooming sessions, and other project activities;
- Leadership of the technical changes in the product and flexibility of the system to satisfy the business requirements;
- Creation of development standards;
- Control of implementation process;
- Development and maintenance of architecture documentation.
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Medical insurance, gym, lawyer support, etc.;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Great team events;
- Business trips abroad (US);
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are Trinetix, one of the fastest-growing technology companies on the market and a community of people with a passion for finding solutions and fulfilling business needs. If you share this passion, we invite you to join our team to tackle those challenges together. We promise you a productive working environment, stylish office with creative and inspiring atmosphere, smart and friendly colleagues, and plenty of tricky challenges.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our hat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 February 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni