IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. At IntellectEU we are on a mission to become the top-of-mind fintech company. We are committed to our people and believe in building a better future with the newest of the newest technologies. Giving young people and industry veterans a growing ground to play, launch ideas & work very closely with our clients. With our hands-on experience in both technical & capital markets, there’s no challenge that’s left untackled. Since 2006 we have been focused on financial messaging and integration, being a SWIFT service partner.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals (databases, concurrency, security, and networking).
- Three years of software engineering experience with Kotlin, Java, or other JVM targeting languages.
- Track record of significant contribution to a development team that created a successful product of significant scale.
- Proactive, critical thinking, interpersonal skills, technological analysis, research.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, challenging environment; able to adapt easily to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with functional programming.
- Knowledge of Blockchain or Distributed Leger Technologies such as Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum.
- Experience with relational database management systems, messages queues, and Public Key Infrastructure.
What we offer
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including medical insurance and sports activities compensation
- International experience in a stable company: the company has offices in Antwerp, Lisbon, New York, Kyiv, and Krakow and operates on the market for over 10 years
- A passionate and friendly team in an innovative, casual, positive, and open work environment
- Challenging projects within the team of professionals
- Minimum viable bureaucracy environment
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni